una desterrada más de la muerte

domingo

For my love, and alone for him

Looking for during years, among labyrinths of wax, superfluous illusions that would never drive me until your life. The ignominy of my to proceed in certain way made me take the great step to melt with you. Discarding the context and conserving the marrow and the sense of that night, you decided not to go away, on the contrary, I was attracted by your desire even lives to you and... it began that now is my reality.
I didn't imagines while it flew, trying to cling hopelessly to the air, dying in the vortex from having lost the direction definitively during to lot of it cheats, I didn't imagines to have you ace close ace yesterday, I didn't it imagines to feel the vapor of your breathing in my neck.
It is difficult to know the exact moment in that the most superficial layer in our bodies, is not able to discern which is the point that separates the two souls, the climax of a hug in that I sit down the explosion that consumes my good sense. When the heat of our bodies floods the room and the pleasure is breathed in the atmosphere, I cannot realize that yes you won yourself more than what sought to sell you, beyond that the love and my life was.
Now I think of you, and I miss you too much, as much as floor to make it now inevitably, since unfortunately the damned time is a tyrant dictator of the beings that is been worth of the distance to torment me.
You already know that far from you somebody will exist wanting of you, wanting to see you, to hug you to listen to you, to kiss you, somebody that will be to love you more fence in spite of the kilometers than they will separate both smiles

My love, my sky, my life; I need to see you, to play you, to smell you, to kiss you... to feel, I want to feel with me, I want your sweetness with me, I love you.